Monday, March 26, 2007

A case of the wiggles

I think Spring Fever must have hit our house. It was incredibly hard for anyone to stay on task today. S and D moaned about working, and I can't say as I blame them..it was gorgeous outside. They played outside for about an hour after lunch, but then I insisted they come in and finish schoolwork..which they were working on until after 4 pm! Every time they began an assignment, they got sidetracked and it took forever to finish anything it seemed. We weren't even able to make it to our martial arts class this afternoon because they were still finishing up the days assignments.

I have decided that a picnic table is a desperately needed addition to our back patio. I would have loved to have held school outside today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmmm...maybe that's my problem today. I have NO desire to go teach. If only I could hold class outside, too!