Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ok, ok..an update

It has been brought to my attention that I haven't posted in some time, and therefore people are wondering where the heck I am and what's going on.

Well, here's the last few weeks in a nutshell-

We came back to NC and Molly is doing very well. She's going to be just fine, though she stil needs to be carried up and down steps and may need to be for a while.

We've spent the last week and a half dealing with a nasty virus that is a stomach bug and upper respiratory crud all rolled into one. None of us escaped it. D was the first to get sick followed by S and baby J, and finally me and DK. (That's what he gets for spending weekends with us!) So far, D is now well, and the rest of us are still sick, but recovering slowly. (I say optomistically as I sniffle and rub my aching sinuses)

I can't tell you how eager I am to move back to GA. Taking care fo 3 kids alone is no fun...make that 3 puking kids and it's REALLY no fun!

S is turning 11 on Friday and he's so so excited. There are about 6 more weeks of school and they are packed full! Book reports, science fair, school play, spring carnival...etc, etc etc. I'm sure it was always this way, but this year it seems so much more overwhelming.

Gotta run..baby J woke..but I'll post more soon. I promise.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

So sorry to see that your crew had the ick also. I wonder if it's ever gonna go away completely?

Shelley said...

Okay, you promised. I've been waiting as patiently as I could. When are ya gonna post again?