Saturday, December 29, 2007

Catching Up

Whew..I haven't updated in a long, long time...
We moved to Arden NC at the end of August, and we all love it here. I enrolled the boys in a local private school...very non-traditional, and my former homeschoolers took to it right away.

I stay home with Baby J..who's now not such a baby at 13 months.. He's still trying to get a hang of that walking thing though...

D is working here in Asheville, and if things work out right, we'll be able to stay here permanently. If not, we'll be heading back to GA...but that is up in the air at the moment. And what a huge thing to have hanging over your head...

What else? Oh yes.. I have diagnosed with SEVERE obstructive sleep apnea, and am now sleeping with a CPAP and feeling much much better. And with some of this newfound energy I have, I can begin working on weight loss again.

Guess that's all for now.

No comments: